About James Tadeo Web Design
I am a web designer and developer. I also have an intense working interest in other projects ranging from geolocation web and mobile apps, multi-player gaming, all the way to tinkering with Python and Arduino.
Below are some of the services I offer:
• Design and programming with advanced skills in producing database driven desktop and mobile websites from concept > wireframes > production > live site
• Custom backend design and development of REST API solutions
• Writing product and software tutorials for clients and developers
• iOS and Android App design and development
• Art, graphic design, and illustration
• Wireframing and flowcharting of site, app, and business processes
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Custom automation via SSH or Web
• Custom desktop and mboile app design and development
• UI/UX design and development
My jtadeo.com site shows the work I’ve designed and developed along with other bits of info that I find interesting or important enough to post. If you have a question about one of the web or app projects please let me know. Check out my web design blog and let me know what you think. If you need a web site redesigned or a custom web application produced, contact me.
P.S. If you’re looking for the original JamesTadeo.com site, it’s still available in archived format.